Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bookanista Thursday!

It's been SO long since I've done a Bookanista post. Too long.  I miss recommending amazing books, and the good news is that I'll be back at it soon!  In the meantime, I hope you'll check out all of the Bookanista goodness and recommendations going on this week around the blogs:

Stasia Ward Kehoe is blown away by DINOSOARING

Jessica Love celebrates SECOND CHANCE SUMMER

Nikki Katz is crazy about Holly Black’s Curse Workers series

Shelli Johannes-Wells shares a guest post by SURRENDER author Elana Johnson

Shannon Messenger champions ALL THESE LIVES--with a GIVEAWAY!

Gennifer Albin swoons for A MIDSUMMER'S NIGHTMARE.








1 comment:

  1. really good information. I was impressed to read this article, go on to the web you, thank you very much Obat Pelangsing Yang Murah

    ReplyDelete