Monday, May 6, 2013

GOLDEN Inspirations



So GOLDEN comes out in a week!!! Once again, the prospect of the book finally being out there in the world is at once thrilling and kind of scary. And strangely, this one feels a little more scary than the others, I think because GOLDEN is definitely the most personal book I've written thus far. 

The number one question I’m asked as a writer is “Where do you get your ideas?”  And it may sound silly, but that is the number one hardest question for me to answer.  I’m horrible at it, and usually end up talking in circles and not answering it, because by the time a story in my head becomes an actual book, it’s hard to distinguish where or how it began.
But GOLDEN is different.  With this one, I DO know where a lot of the ideas behind it came from, and that magical place is my own young adulthood. That being said, I thought it’d be fun to share a few of those inspirations this week, starting tomorrow with the big, romantic ideas of Fate, and Serendipity, and Kismet.

So stay tuned!
 

17 comments:

  1. sae postinganna, Great information, I for others to let people know, do not forget to visit my bolg
    Cara order Ace Maxs

    ReplyDelete
  2. really good information. I was impressed to read this article, go on to the web you, thank you very much Obat Pelangsing Yang Murah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying the music, to start a new work day, with energetic fight for the job
    run 2 , run 2 game , run , play run 2 , run 3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I was not worried about having to meet face to face to exchange new job or a private affair a secret to my friends anymore, because I've discovered a chat app is great
    geometry dash 2.0 , geometry dash , geometry dash 2.0 apk , geometry dash apk , geometry dash online

    ReplyDelete