Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New Fall Events!

So today I opened up my calendar to the month of October, and holy wow, it's shaping up to be a busy one! I've got lots of fun author events and appearances lined up.  Things like:

The Orange County Children's Book Festival
This is a FREE event and takes place on Sunday, October 2nd.  I'll be on the "Keepin' it Real Panel," which is hosted by superstar writer Heidi Kling, and includes authors Lindsey Leavitt (Sean Griswold's Head), Kirsten Hubbard (Like Mandarin), and Andrew Smith (Stick, Marbury Lens). More details here!


Debut Author Signing at Mysterious Galaxy in San Diego

This event will take place on Wednesday October 19th at 7pm, with Kirsten Hubbard, Elana Johnson, and Corey Whaley. If you're in the San Diego area, come see us!


Oceanside Barnes and Noble: Four Fabulous Authors on One Night!

On Thursday, October 20th, I'll be teaming up with fellow debut authors Corey Whaley (Where Things Come Back), Elana Johnson (Possession), and Kirsten Hubbard (Like Mandarin), for a fabulous, fun-filled evening. Come see us!

SoCal Independent Bookseller's Association Author's Feast and Tradeshow

This event takes place on Saturday, October 22nd, and is one I am definitely looking forward to! I'll be the totally starstruck one with this list of attending authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment